Animals and temples

 Friday, 14 June


Today my dad was going to take me to our farm but on the way we took some time to appreciate the animals by meeting them at a sanctuary. We saw a mouse, hamster, goat, donkey, parrot, snakes, sheep, ostrich, iguana, and many more birds. Some of these animals I pet. 


After all the fun there was still more to come. We arrived at the farm and the dog I saw last year was still there but became a mother. When I sat down four dogs gathered around me. 

Sadly, that happiness would be short lived. A whole week of temples everyday. Luckily, I was sick on the third day so I just had to go to one big ceremony for my grandmother's 70th B-day. It was a replica of her marriage. One of those days we had to skip breakfast so at lunch we went early since everyone was hungry. when we went home I fell asleep quickly. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming animals

Sleepy Stealer

Barbie